Collaboration: the Cornerstone of the Smart City
Early Bird registration until July 20!
OCTOBER 2 – 4, 2018 | WASHINGTON, D.C.
Collaboration as the cornerstone of a smart city is the theme of this year’s Smart Cities Week Conference and Exhibition, which returns to Washington, D.C. Oct. 2-4, 2018. Hundreds of inspiring thinkers, civic leaders and technologists will highlight the benefits of innovative collaborations to solve all manner of urban challenges – from financing and capacity building to urgent infrastructure needs.
This fourth annual event hosted by the Smart Cities Council will also address the latest in smart transportation solutions, expert insights into data-driven decision making, updates from the Council’s Readiness Challenge Grant winning cities and must-see technologies in the exhibit hall.
Smart Cities Week Australia inspires action and fosters networking across an emerging region. This experience will provide the tools, facilitate the dialogue, and build the opportunities that accelerate better, smarter cities.
Smart Cities Week Washington D.C. is not just facilitating the discussion, but incubating the action – from our intimate boardroom policy debates and experiential labs, to our marketplace breakfast and learning institute.
For real smart cities action to be catalysed, panel discussions are no longer effective. Our five Smart Cities Week experiences will engage policy makers, industry innovators and start-up entrepreneurs alike. We have matched the content with the necessary level of deliberation, learning and inspiration.
Take a sneak peek of just some of what will be on offer:
- Boardroom discussions on the smart state, social equity, 5G and a digital built environment
- Learning labs on city service delivery, mobile augmented reality, smart buildings and autonomous vehicles
- A learning institute delivering masterclasses on the Internet of Things, social media analytics, digital engagement and smart cities standards
- A showcase stage for the innovators wanting to show us what tomorrow looks like
- The Agora, for delivering your best pecha kucha presentation, start-up pitch or case study
- A legacy project on pre-conference day that will contribute to the local community, and an opportunity to work with your peers on building greater social equity through tech and data
- A research forum bringing government, academia and industry together to explore the role of research in accelerating smart cities deployment, replication and scaling
- A proptech summit digging deep into the digital transformation of the property sector.
…and there’s more to come.
Every industry has its must-attend event and Smart Cities Week is the region’s must-attend smart city conference.
For companies that want to rise above the noise in this incredibly competitive market, you could not invent a better opportunity to demonstrate your latest technologies and thought leadership as you interact with government leaders and decision makers, private sector developers, and investment agencies.
What’s New for Smart Cities Week, Washington, D.C., 2018?
- Menu-driven choices that allow you to use your budget wisely
- Design your customized program to work exclusively with cities that are –‘Ready’
- Work with key representatives from these cities to enrich your program
Contact our sponsorship and exhibition manager Lieven Marien to create your ideal experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.